Holistic Expressive Arts and Resilience Therapy Center for Families provides a holistic approach to individual, group, and family therapy. People exist within connection to those we live with or nearby, support structures, and the systems we encounter (school, work, legal arena, houses of faith, and so on). We are more than a set of symptoms. Treatment is determined by the whole person – accounting for physical well-being, mental health, social, spiritual, nutritional and cultural factors – as well as areas of strength and creativity.
Now Enrolling for the following Groups:
- Calm & Connected (15-19 year old females)
- Male Quarter Life Crisis Group (18-30 year old males)
- LifeForce Yoga for Mood Management (a 6 week group limited to 7 participants)
- Presence & Prose: Mindfulness, Meditation & Writing Therapy Group
- Yoga & Expressive Arts for Healers (a process group for therapists and first responders)
Check out Workshop page for more details and additional offerings around the community. Private yoga and therapeutic writing parties can be arranged to suit your group’s needs, as well.
- Family Conflict
- Trauma and vicarious trauma
- Child and Adolescent
- Anger Management
- Grief and loss
- Life Transitions
- Personal Growth and Development
- Women’s Issues